Norton Mobile Security is an antivirus tool designed to meet mobile devices’ requirements, such as smartphones and tablets. Like other computing devices, smartphones or tablets can be at risk due to several online threats. Thus, through the Norton Mobile Security application’s help, it gets easier to reduce the risk of viruses, spyware and improve online safety.
Removing viruses, spyware, and other online threats from the mobile device get easier via Norton Mobile Security software. So, all users are suggested to download and install the software on their mobile devices. Therefore, here for all users, we have enlisted the downloading and installation procedure of Norton Mobile Security.
Key Features of Norton Mobile Security
There are several features of Norton Mobile Security. Therefore, below mentioned are some key features. So, thoroughly check out the information provided below to get more familiar with the Mobile Security features.
- Malware protection: It scans and can remove the application with spyware, viruses, and other online threats.
- Call and text blocker tool: It enables the users to safeguard the user against calls and mobile spam that they don’t need.
- Remote Locate: It is a tool that allows the user to find a lost or stolen device, i.e., iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
- Antiphishing Web Protection: This feature works to protect the user against online scams by getting aggressive at blocking fraud websites.
- Sim Card Lock: The mobile phone gets locked if someone removes the SIM card from it.
- Android: 4.0.3 or later 4, 5, 6
- iOS 8.0 or later
- 50 MB of storage
- Works with Android phones and tablets that have the Google Play app installed
- Works with iPad or iPhone
- Browser Support for Web Protection
Android Standard Browser
- Firefox for Android 37.0.2 or later
- Google Chrome 18 for Android or later
- Opera 8.0 or later
- Samsung standard browser 1.0 or later
Desktop Browser Support
- Google Chrome 14 or later 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 5 or later
- Opera 11 or later
- Safari 5 or later
Mobile Browser Support
- Android standard browser 1.5 or later
- Google Chrome for Mobile 1.0 or later
- Safari 5.1 or later
Steps to Install Norton Mobile Security
If there is any new user tries to install a Norton Mobile Security product, then they all should follow the steps.
- Visit my.norton.com.
- Then tap on the “Sign-in” option.
- Note: If any user doesn’t have an account, they all are suggested to create an account.
- After this, complete the signup process.
- Then enter the Email address and the password.
- After this, tap on the “Sign In” option.
- Note: On the “norton” portal, select the download option.
- Now on the “Get Started” page, select the “Agree and Download” option.
- After that, when the download process gets complete, locate the file and run the installer from the internet browser.
- Then, if the “User Account Control” dialog box gets open, select the “Continue” option.
- After this, to complete the installation procedure, follow the on-screen instructions.
So by following the steps above, the user can easily install the Norton Mobile security software & Visit Norton.com/setup to setup your Norton products on your PC or Mac.